Aerium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aerium

Welcome to Aerium! The world with many adventures!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Truth Revieled. (Cont. New Beginning)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ostara Zephyr
Admin
Ostara Zephyr

Location : Don't make someone you're everything, because when they've gone you'll have nothing.

Truth Revieled. (Cont. New Beginning) Empty
PostSubject: Truth Revieled. (Cont. New Beginning)   Truth Revieled. (Cont. New Beginning) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:09 pm

Running from Zarahaa's room, Ostara ran and ran to the lake. Her back still paining. She fell, and started tossing and turning, screaming like she was fighting for her life.
Back to top Go down
https://aerium.rpg-board.net
Zarahaa

Zarahaa

PostSubject: Re: Truth Revieled. (Cont. New Beginning)   Truth Revieled. (Cont. New Beginning) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:14 pm

" OSTARA!!" she runs over there. looks at her rolling around, crying she thinks i cant do anything! nothing!!
Back to top Go down
Ostara Zephyr
Admin
Ostara Zephyr

Location : Don't make someone you're everything, because when they've gone you'll have nothing.

PostSubject: Re: Truth Revieled. (Cont. New Beginning)   Truth Revieled. (Cont. New Beginning) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:16 pm

Ostara's eyes turn red, and she looks evil. She stops tossing and turning and stands up, laughing evily. "So long I've tried to take over her... Finally I've succeeded."
Back to top Go down
Zarahaa

Zarahaa

PostSubject: Re: Truth Revieled. (Cont. New Beginning)   Truth Revieled. (Cont. New Beginning) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:18 pm

stares at....she doesn't know. she doesn't know at all "who are you!? or..what are you?"
Back to top Go down
Ostara Zephyr
Admin
Ostara Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Truth Revieled. (Cont. New Beginning)   Truth Revieled. (Cont. New Beginning) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:24 pm

"Who am I? Is this what you just asked me? Pitiful mortal..." This person, clearly not Ostara, approaches Zarahaa. "My name is Desdemona Acrail."
Back to top Go down
Zarahaa

Zarahaa

PostSubject: Re: Truth Revieled. (Cont. New Beginning)   Truth Revieled. (Cont. New Beginning) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:26 pm

Looks at her, and giggles a little. "who? im sorry. never heard of her. or him, or it." smirks.
Back to top Go down
Ostara Zephyr
Admin
Ostara Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Truth Revieled. (Cont. New Beginning)   Truth Revieled. (Cont. New Beginning) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:30 pm

Desdemona's fingernail grows the length of a dagger, sharp like one too. She grabs Zarahaa's shirt and raises her from the ground, putting the dagger-like fingernail to her neck. "You little prick! Don't you dare defile my name like that."
Back to top Go down
Zarahaa

Zarahaa

PostSubject: Re: Truth Revieled. (Cont. New Beginning)   Truth Revieled. (Cont. New Beginning) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:33 pm

a trickle of blood runs down zarahs neck " Well im sorry! how can i make it better? But you should get a better name! like....Spandex or brat!"
Back to top Go down
Ostara Zephyr
Admin
Ostara Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Truth Revieled. (Cont. New Beginning)   Truth Revieled. (Cont. New Beginning) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:35 pm

Desdomena get furious and takes the nail and strikes it all down her back. Then her hand glows green and she curses Zarahaa.
Back to top Go down
Zarahaa

Zarahaa

PostSubject: Re: Truth Revieled. (Cont. New Beginning)   Truth Revieled. (Cont. New Beginning) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:44 pm

Screams in pain! "What did you do?!" Keeps screaming, the pain horrible!
Back to top Go down
Ostara Zephyr
Admin
Ostara Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Truth Revieled. (Cont. New Beginning)   Truth Revieled. (Cont. New Beginning) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:49 pm

Desdomena grins wickedly. "Soon all your nightmares will come true, that's all I'll tell you."
Back to top Go down
Zarahaa

Zarahaa

PostSubject: Re: Truth Revieled. (Cont. New Beginning)   Truth Revieled. (Cont. New Beginning) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:52 pm

when the pain dies down a little, she kicks The witch! " Your a horrible lady! and i only have one fear. and thats for everyone i love to die. to bad for you! i dont love anyone!"
Back to top Go down
Ostara Zephyr
Admin
Ostara Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Truth Revieled. (Cont. New Beginning)   Truth Revieled. (Cont. New Beginning) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:55 pm

Desdomena smiles, it twitching a little. "Pitiful kick, you know. And about you not loving anyone, I would suggest you highly rethink that." Desdomena then finally notices that the body she is in is pregnant. "Oh, how convinient. I guess it wouldn't be to awful to have a sidekick."
Back to top Go down
Zarahaa

Zarahaa

PostSubject: Re: Truth Revieled. (Cont. New Beginning)   Truth Revieled. (Cont. New Beginning) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:59 pm

"No!! your not taking that child!! your a horrible lady! horrible i hope your soul dies!" feeling much anger torward the witch.
Back to top Go down
Ostara Zephyr
Admin
Ostara Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Truth Revieled. (Cont. New Beginning)   Truth Revieled. (Cont. New Beginning) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 10:34 pm

"I'm not really taking her, since she was already in the body I posess." Desdomena glared at Zarahaa.
Back to top Go down
Zarahaa

Zarahaa

PostSubject: Re: Truth Revieled. (Cont. New Beginning)   Truth Revieled. (Cont. New Beginning) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 10:36 pm

She stands up ignoring the pain. " i dont care, that child will not be harmed, i will do anything"
Back to top Go down
Ostara Zephyr
Admin
Ostara Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Truth Revieled. (Cont. New Beginning)   Truth Revieled. (Cont. New Beginning) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 10:42 pm

Desdomena rolls her eyes. "So be it." She waves her hand in circles around Ostara's body and the lump is completely gone from her stomach. "Happy now?"
Back to top Go down
Zarahaa

Zarahaa

PostSubject: Re: Truth Revieled. (Cont. New Beginning)   Truth Revieled. (Cont. New Beginning) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 10:44 pm

Stares at her her eyes wide "where did the.....baby go?" she says confused.
Back to top Go down
Ostara Zephyr
Admin
Ostara Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Truth Revieled. (Cont. New Beginning)   Truth Revieled. (Cont. New Beginning) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 10:46 pm

"Dead... To the netherworld. Why?" Desdomena was beginning to feel impatient.
Back to top Go down
Zarahaa

Zarahaa

PostSubject: Re: Truth Revieled. (Cont. New Beginning)   Truth Revieled. (Cont. New Beginning) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 10:47 pm

falls to her knees crying, crying, balling....the tears making the ground wet. she was full of pain, and dead. she was angery. " WHY DID YOU DO THAT! BRING HER BACK!!"
Back to top Go down
Ostara Zephyr
Admin
Ostara Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Truth Revieled. (Cont. New Beginning)   Truth Revieled. (Cont. New Beginning) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 10:52 pm

"Geeze, make up your mind, woman. And stop being such a baby!" Desdomena twirls her blue-lit hand in a cricle and you see a sort of hologram of the baby's spirit. "See, perfectly fine in the Netherworld."
Back to top Go down
XxNightmareVampireXxYopp
Admin
XxNightmareVampireXxYopp

PostSubject: Re: Truth Revieled. (Cont. New Beginning)   Truth Revieled. (Cont. New Beginning) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:29 pm

*Slowly a portal opens in the distance but the portal looks like a tear in the air and suddenly the tear grows to very large proportions and you see a VERY LARGE and terrifying skeletal dragon start to appear and you see purple smoke coming from its nostrils as the dragon comes out the rest of the way its wicked horns twisting like thorns then suddenly the dragon roars majesticly and it raises its nose to the sky and breathes shadow flames deep into the air blocking out the sun for some time, as she dragon comes out the rest of the way you see a hooded woman on the zombie like dragon and the woman on the back looks wicked with large spiked black and purple shoulder pads with spikes tall enough to reach the top of her own throat. The large heavy black combat boots hit the side of her pet and then the woman laughed wickedly and clentched her metal spiked gloves and then the woman punches the dragon and it roars in pain and slowly moves faster to the side of the witch and the woman has chains on her ankles and wrists as well as her throat and then the woman with a very comanding and dominant voice as if a commander of a very large legion or army yells in a different language... it seems to be... is it... Demonic Latin? it is... she yelles "Subsisto Meus Skeletal Fiend.." meaning Halt my Skeletal Fiend.. and the dragon quickly stops by the side of the witch and the woman says "Operor vos contingo postulo meus suffragium meus amicus?" meaning Do you happen to need my assistance my friend?
Back to top Go down
http://classyanddemented.postalboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth Revieled. (Cont. New Beginning)   Truth Revieled. (Cont. New Beginning) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Truth Revieled. (Cont. New Beginning)
Page 1 of 1