Aerium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aerium

Welcome to Aerium! The world with many adventures!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Blareing music, and the sweet smell of Love in the air (Looking for love only, Or couples)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ostara Zephyr
Admin
Ostara Zephyr

Location : Don't make someone you're everything, because when they've gone you'll have nothing.

The Blareing music, and the sweet smell of Love in the air (Looking for love only, Or couples) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blareing music, and the sweet smell of Love in the air (Looking for love only, Or couples)   The Blareing music, and the sweet smell of Love in the air (Looking for love only, Or couples) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 10:40 pm

Desdomena took over and as soon as she did it was as if it was a second and she was clutching Zarahaa's arm. "Well, well, well, seems we meet again."
Back to top Go down
https://aerium.rpg-board.net
Zarahaa

Zarahaa

The Blareing music, and the sweet smell of Love in the air (Looking for love only, Or couples) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blareing music, and the sweet smell of Love in the air (Looking for love only, Or couples)   The Blareing music, and the sweet smell of Love in the air (Looking for love only, Or couples) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 10:43 pm

"let me go!" she trys to move, but desmonda was strong, and had a good grip on her. " Why is it me your after?!"
Back to top Go down
Ostara Zephyr
Admin
Ostara Zephyr

Location : Don't make someone you're everything, because when they've gone you'll have nothing.

PostSubject: Re: The Blareing music, and the sweet smell of Love in the air (Looking for love only, Or couples)   The Blareing music, and the sweet smell of Love in the air (Looking for love only, Or couples) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 11:00 pm

"Tsk tsk tsk, why don't you remember me Zarahaa? That makes me sad." Desdomena said with sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Zarahaa

Zarahaa

PostSubject: Re: The Blareing music, and the sweet smell of Love in the air (Looking for love only, Or couples)   The Blareing music, and the sweet smell of Love in the air (Looking for love only, Or couples) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 11:02 pm

Stares at her and doesn't rember anything, nothing before she came to Aerium. "What do you mean? i dont rember anything at all!"
Back to top Go down
Ostara Zephyr
Admin
Ostara Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: The Blareing music, and the sweet smell of Love in the air (Looking for love only, Or couples)   The Blareing music, and the sweet smell of Love in the air (Looking for love only, Or couples) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 11:28 pm

Desdomena raised her eyebrows, halfway smiled, and nodded her head in a way kind of say, "Come On, You Have To Know."
Back to top Go down
Zarahaa

Zarahaa

PostSubject: Re: The Blareing music, and the sweet smell of Love in the air (Looking for love only, Or couples)   The Blareing music, and the sweet smell of Love in the air (Looking for love only, Or couples) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 11:30 pm

looks at her, ans says " i just said, i dont know, i dont rember"
Back to top Go down
Ostara Zephyr
Admin
Ostara Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: The Blareing music, and the sweet smell of Love in the air (Looking for love only, Or couples)   The Blareing music, and the sweet smell of Love in the air (Looking for love only, Or couples) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 11:32 pm

"Obviously since you have the poorest memory on earth, here's a hint. Think of your mother and father." Desdomena's grin widened.
Back to top Go down
Zarahaa

Zarahaa

PostSubject: Re: The Blareing music, and the sweet smell of Love in the air (Looking for love only, Or couples)   The Blareing music, and the sweet smell of Love in the air (Looking for love only, Or couples) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 11:36 pm

stares at her, getting it. -desdomena killed her parents, eitch make sense, why she doesn't love anyone. How cruel was she? " Im sad, that there dead. but the only thing on my mind is making sure that baby is safe, and alive. for any cost."
Back to top Go down
Ostara Zephyr
Admin
Ostara Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: The Blareing music, and the sweet smell of Love in the air (Looking for love only, Or couples)   The Blareing music, and the sweet smell of Love in the air (Looking for love only, Or couples) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 11:38 pm

"Well, we best be on our way."

(Continue at Desdomena's Realm.)
Back to top Go down
XxNightmareVampireXxYopp
Admin
XxNightmareVampireXxYopp

PostSubject: Re: The Blareing music, and the sweet smell of Love in the air (Looking for love only, Or couples)   The Blareing music, and the sweet smell of Love in the air (Looking for love only, Or couples) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:24 pm

*dannii appears out of the floor suddenly with perfect timeing* " the reason is to be revealed in the future... but not yet... for there is no present... this is the future which quickly becomes the past... so soon this will be revealed through the thoughs of your past for if you can explain why everything in your past has happened you can reveal your own future..therefore making your future the present...It will be more transparent soon my child... but not just yet... you will find out soon.... Look through the clues and deaths of your past...the traumatic events.... they are all clues from me child... Let her go De.. come on and lets relax for a short while...."Dannii waves her hand and transforms her scythe into a walking cane and walks torwards the bar*
Back to top Go down
http://classyanddemented.postalboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blareing music, and the sweet smell of Love in the air (Looking for love only, Or couples)   The Blareing music, and the sweet smell of Love in the air (Looking for love only, Or couples) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Blareing music, and the sweet smell of Love in the air (Looking for love only, Or couples)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2